Changes to intake area for Year 7 enrolments from 2022
The intake areas for Georges River College(GRC) campuses which currently designate some students to co-educational schools and others to single-sex schools will be changing in 2022
The intake areas for Georges River College(GRC) campuses which currently designate some students to co-educational schools and others to single-sex schools will be changing in 2022 for prospective Year 7 students to give them a choice of both co-educational and single-sex options.
As a result, intake area adjustments have been made to all Georges River College campuses as well as Beverly Hills Girls and Kingsgrove North high schools as follows:
1. Georges River College 7-10 campus
- Effective Term 1, 2022, the intake areas for all Georges River College 7-10 campuses, which currently designate some students to co-ed schools and others to single-sex schools will change for prospective Year 7 students to give them a choice of both co-ed and single-sex options.
- The new intake area only applies to Year 7 enrolments in 2022 and will gradually extend to all grades by 2025 while the existing 2021 intake areas remain in place for Years 8-10 in 2022.
2. Georges River College Oatley campus
· The local intake update gives students, both male and female, living in the new intake area the option of attending GRC Oatley in Years 11 and 12. Female students, living in the new local intake area north of Stoney Creek Road also have the option, as previously, of attending Beverly Hills Girls High School in the senior years. The local intake area changes for Georges River College, Oatley Campus comes into effect immediately from Term 1, 2021.
3. Beverly Hills Girls and Kingsgrove North High Schools
· As a result of the changes across GRC, new intake areas will apply for prospective Year 7 students effective Term 1, 2022 while the existing local intake area remains for Years 8-12.
Year 6 students in our school may be affected and we encourage parents to visit schoolfinder.education.nsw.gov.au from 11 Feb, 2021 to check their child’s enrolment local high school options.
High School Expressions of Interest (EOIs) will be open from March 10, 2021. Please speak to your Year 6 to 7 coordinator to help you through the process