About the uniform
To help in minimising costs and to assist with ‘hand-me-downs’ the unifoarm committee has included as many items as possible that can be worn by both boys and girls. Also, the winter uniform consists of the summer uniform with some extra layers. A gold skivvy can be worn underneath tunics or shirts, and the girls can wear green tights. Long pants with a long sleeved gold polo shirt, fleecy jumpers, track pants and jackets can also be worn.
Boys and Girls Items
- Sports uniforms – shorts and shirts. Individual team shirts will be issued if your child participates in PSSA or represents the school at gala days etc. More details below.
- Tracksuit pants and jacket
- Gold long sleeved polo shirt for winter
- Green fleecy jumper with school logo
- Green school hat – legion style
- White socks
- Black shoes – preferably recommended school shoes, as they provide better support for growing feet than the softer ‘runner’ style shoes.
Blazer – available by order only
- Summer – Years K-2 – Green checked tunic with gold tabs
- Years 3-6 – Checked skirt, lemon blouse with school logo embroidered on the pocket, or tunic as above
- Winter – Green tracksuit pants may be worn with a gold long sleeved polo shirt or the summer uniform with green tights & gold skivvy
- Hair accessories should be one of the school colours – green, gold or purple
- Summer – Green shorts, lemon shirt with school logo embroidered on the pocket
- Winter – Long green pants or green tracksuit pants may be worn with the gold long sleeved polo shirt or summer shirt with a gold skivvy
- Green microfibre shorts with NPS embroidered (boys and girls)
- The sports shirt is green with gold side panels & Narwee Public School in purple on a gold collar. It is worn by K-6. Students who represent the school at PSSA sport or other sport activities will be loaned a school sports shirt for that particular sporting team.
- Narwee PS Uniform Price List (please click on link)
Uniforms can be purchased from Yeronga School Uniforms, located at 900 Canterbury Rd (between Remly St and Flora St), Roselands. Phone: 97591555. Yeronga is open Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm & Saturdays 10.00am – 2.00pm. They have plenty of off-street parking & accept credit cards, eftpos & lay-by.
Hats & PSSA sports socks can also be purchased from the school front office.